Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
ProQ Excel 20 Elite BBQ Smoker/Bullet Smoker
ProQ Excel 20 Elite BBQ Smoker
The ProQ Excel 20 Elite BBQ Smoker is the largest capacity (29.5 kg) smoker in the ProQ range, boasts hadvanced features, and now even more durability and ease of use. The ProQ Excel20 Elite features three vents in the base of the unit for accurate temperature control in any condition, probe thermometer eyelets and access doors fitted on each stacker for easy monitoring of food temps from the outside, and access to the fire and the water pan.
The Elite version of the Excel 20 now comes with Stainless Steel grills, door handles, clips, nuts and bolts and our new cool-touch side handle, which are also high heat silicon covered to make them cooler to touch. It will also come pre-fitted with red Gromlets, to make inserting your probes easier, and more compatible with the most popular probes (Maverick/iGrill).
Each stacker adds 30 lbs/13.6 kgs to the capacity, even more, if you consider the pre-fitted meat and fish hanger on the inside of the lid. This allows you to vertically smoke even the largest cuts of meat. The unit's capacity and be even further increased with the use of ProQ Rib Racks and ProQ Chicken Racks which save grill space by holding cuts vertically.
- Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Roast
- NEW more durable charcoal basket with Flip 'N Grate attach support
- Robust hangers included for fish and meat
- NEW High quality porcelain coating
- 65 lbs/29.5kg capacity
- NEW Larger temperature gauge
- NEW Spring loaded Latch locking system and folding side handles for the stackers for stability and travel
- 4 Air vents with “cool touch” handles for excellent temperature control
- Large capacity porcelain coated water pan for indirect heat cooking
- Access doors with “cool touch” handles for topping up water and adding wood chips without disassembling
- Gromlets® on each stacker for monitoring meat temperatures. Perfect for new Bluetooth Temp Guage
- 2 stainless steel grates for cooking
- The unit stands at 1.20m and is half a meter across.