Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Flaming Coals BBQ Spit Rotisserie Motor - 30kg with Skewer Support
Australian Designed and Tested
This Bundle Includes 1 x 30kg Spit Rotisserie Motor and 1 x Skewer Support Bracket. It has proven to be the spit roast motor of choice for the home user when replacing a failed motor or building a spit. Designed and Tested in Australia
This Bundle Includes:
- 1 x MO001 Rotisserie Motor
- 1 x Rotisserie Skewer Support Bracket (Please note that if you are going to mount the motor with the counter leaver technique mentioned below then you will need an additional bracket for the opposite side to the motor)
More than 5000+ of these Flaming Coals BBQ Spit Rotisserie Motors have been sold in Australia over the last 10 years. Complete with a 24-month warranty, your meal is in safe hands.
Spit Motor Mounting tips:
The motor has 2 x nuts welded to the front of the case, you can use these two nuts to bolt the motor onto your own mounting bracket on the rotisserie. The other way you can mount the motor is by using the supplied skewer support bracket. This is my preferred method as the motor free hangs and has not unnecessary force on its working components. All the weight of the meat is on the skewer and the support brackets, not the motor shaft. This techniques also lets you adjust the height of the spit one side at a time as the motor swivels on the support bracket.
- 240v spit roast motor - 30kg capacity motor compliant with CE electrical safety standards
- Fits up to a 22mm round skewer
- Capable of turning 30 kgs of balanced meat with ease
- Direct Drive
- Large inbuilt cooling fan to prevent overheating
- Spit roast motor 5 RPM
- Detachable U mounting fork
- Quick release pin making it easier to attach/detach your skewer
- 24 Month warranty on motor
- 17cm (L) x 13cm (W) x 10.5cm (H) + 9cm bush
- Weight: 3kgs
- Small lambs, piglets, chickens, rolls of meat & gyros
Not quite the motor you're looking for? Check out our full range of rotisserie motors.
Suitable for fitting onto the upright arms (50 x 25 RHS). A must have if you're planning on building your own spit! This bracket lets you mount the motor onto 50x20mm uprights and gives you the ever so important height adjustment you need when cooking spits roasts.
- Internal diameter 53mm x 26mm
|Barcode #||does not apply|
|Type||Spit Rotisserie Motor|