Large Stainless Steel Wood Fired Pizza Oven
1300 002 771
Enter post code to calculate:
Enter suburb or post code to calculate:
Shipping not available to selected location.
Cook up a storm in this professional, Large Stainless Steel Wood Fired Pizza Oven. Whether you cook roasts, pizzas, bread or even desserts in this fully insulated wood fired pizza oven, be sure to be the envy of your neighbours, family and friends!
Includes Bonuses valued at over $100: Waterproof cover, brush and stainless steel cleanser
- 30mm thick fire bricks on the base of the oven - Ensure your wood fired pizza has crispy base every time
- 4 wheels with 450kg weight capacity - Easy maneuverability when required
- 28-30mm thick, double wall insulation - Maintain optimum cooking temperatures for longer periods
- Optimum temperature 400-450C - Your wood fired pizzas will be ready in a few minutes
- Large pizza peel - Rotate and remove your meals with ease
- Pizza cutter - Easily cut your pizzas just as they come out of your stainless steel pizza oven
- Pizza spatula - For serving your guests
- Thermometer - Lets you know the internal temperature of the oven when you are using the pizza oven for bread and roasts
- Bonuses - Cover, cleaner and brush.
- Unit Size: 78cm (W) x 110cm (L) (includes rear ash tray handle and front hob) x 183.5cm (H) (Including flue)
- Cooking area: 70cm (W) x 35cm (H) x 95.5cm (D)
- Weight: 130kg
The oven flue and door may discolour due to the 400-450 degree temperatures your wood fired oven will reach. BBQ Spit Rotisseries regularly uses and highly recommends 'Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser' to bring back that original, sparkling, stainless steel shine.
Still not sure? Check out this amazing review from a very happy customer raving about the oven on Aussie BBQ forum! http://www.aussiebbq.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=11541
Flaming Coals Wood Fired Oven - 10/10 best investment ever. I bought the wood fire oven had it for 3 weeks now and used it around 18 times never Eaton food that taste so so bloody awesome. my 2 boys keep asking me to make pizza's even said they could never eat a shop bought one again. simple to light use and great service. If you don't buy one your a goose Cheers for a great great oven
Flaming Coals Wood Fired Pizza Oven Review - Purchased the pizza oven and its fantastic!
Heats up quickly, large oven space, stylish product. It's awesome
Flaming Coals Pizza Oven Review - Thanks for the quick delivery of my stainless steel wood fire oven. I roasted 2 whole chicken, a leg of lamb, a tray of veggies, and a whole barramundi and I was surprised it all fitted in the oven. The taste was great and a lot better than my gas BBQ. Next time I'll try suckling pig. Highly recomendable. Just be carefull not to touch the outer surface of the oven cos it becomes hot. May I recomend a thicker insulation? Over all a very good wood fire oven!
Installed last week used for the first time on weekend, brilliant ,easy to use cooked my first pizzas Great conversation tool as you are cooking, Cant wait for weekend,THE ROAST