Smoked Pulled Pork Burito
- Pork shoulder or Boston Buff
- 1 packet of Old El Paso
- Burito Mix
- 1 small onion cut into small blocks
- 1 tomato cut into small blocks
- Sour cream
- Rub the pork shoulder in the rub ingredients until fully covered
- Place in smoker at 225 degrees Fahrenheit and use chunk of cherry wood.
- When the internal temperature hits 160 degrees Fahrenheit, wrap the pork shoulder in foil, adding ¼ cup apple juice.
- Place back in the smoker and when 205 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then all done.
- Pull pork apart and add sauce ingredients until pork slightly moist. Add to roll with cabbage.
For more delicious recipes, click here.
Want to get hands-on experience on how to prepare awesome BBQ from experienced pit masters? Check out the dates for our upcoming BBQ Masterclasses and in-store demo's in our Sydney and Melbourne stores.