Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Flaming Coals Cast Iron Dutch Oven & Skillet 4.5qt
Pre Seasoned and ready to use Dutch Oven
Make 4 payments of $18.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
The Cast Iron Dutch Oven & Skillet is pre-seasoned from the factory and is a thick-walled cooking pot with a lid moulded to give a tight fit around the pot. It's perfect for cooking slow-cooked meals and keeps all the moisture and juices in your food.
Cast Iron Dutch Oven & Skillet 4.5qt
The Dutch Oven comes pre-seasoned from the factory and is a thick-walled cooking pot with a moulded lid to give a tight fit around the pot. This makes it the perfect pot for cooking slow-cooked meals by keeping all the moisture and juices in your food. The deep lid, also called a skillet, doubles as a full-size pan. This now expands your cooking options while camping, just turns the cast iron dutch oven lid over to fry your bacon, eggs, burgers and pancakes.
Its build-in legs give it a fairly good balance on a not-so-level ground, and the hot coals can be tucked up underneath it. The lid with its raised lip is a great little feature. When you lift the lid to check on your food, the lip prevents hot coals from sliding down and accidentally falling in the food. All in all, you can roast, stew, bake, steam, fry or boil, it does it all. Definitely, a must-have accessory for any serious camper that's also a foodie.
Your Cast Iron Dutch Oven & Skillet will last a lifetime if you take care of it, it does not require any pre-use preparation and it also needs limited care after use. Just don't wash it with soapy water or clean it with a metal brush. This will damage the seasoning and you will need to reseason your Dutch oven. Follow these simple instructions and you will be able to hand down your dutch oven as a gift so future generations can enjoy it.
- Pre-Seasoned so you can start cooking right away
- Heavy-duty cast iron build for superior heat dispersion and heat retention – in case you want to serve a dish in the pan itself, it will most likely remain warm for the entire meal. Be careful to use heatproof gloves while handling it as it transfers heat very well.
- A tight-fitting lid keeps foods moist
- Flanged lid to hold coal on top
- The lid also doubles as a full-size skillet - Flip over the lid and fry or saute' on your skillet
- Lid with handle
- Wire carry handle - ensures easy lifting
- Build-in legs both on the bottom of the Dutch oven and on the lid - Great for cooking outdoors over charcoal and elevating the pot/skillet from the hot coals underneath
- Great for campfire or fireplace cooking
- Naturally non-stick surface due to the seasoning – you can prepare delicious meals with less oil
- Iron intake – if you are iron deficient, the cast iron cookware will leach iron into your food and help provide the 18 mg of iron adult women need daily.
- Long-lasting - made from the same base material that builds engine blocks, they are guaranteed to last a very, very long time. In fact, the more you cook with it, the better (and more seasoned) it gets.
- Versatile – you can use your cast iron for almost any cooking experience.
- Product dimensions: 30cm W x 30cm L x 17cm H