Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Traeger Ironwood 885 Pellet Grill Smoker
The new and improved Ironwood 885 model
The new model of Traeger Ironwood 885 Pellet Grill TFB89BLEC shows its quality by the results of your BBQ’s flavour.
Traeger Ironwood 885 Pellet Grill - New Model
The new model Traeger Ironwood 885 Pellet Grill is a must-have if you want to experience barbeque the way it was intended. It comes loaded with features to make the cooking process as easy as possible while giving you optimal performance and producing the most delicious mouthwatering food. From its new WiFIRE technology for grilling on the go, to Smoke Science for a major flavour upgrade, you’ll never look back. Cooking with a hardwood fire will bring years of enjoyment to you, your family, and those lucky friends you will be cooking for.
The new Traeger Ironwood 885 Pellet Grill delivers high-quality results every time your use it.
The ironwood 885s cooking capacity is big enough to smoke 10 chickens, 7 Racks of pork ribs or 9 bork butts
Pellet Sensor lets you keep an eye on your pellet level via the Traeger app and even receive an alert when low.
WIFIRE® Technology connects your smart device to your grill allowing you to watch the temp, change the temperature, and even add smoke to your food.
- Ironwood D2 Controller with WiFIRE Technology to monitor your grill, change temperatures and even smoke levels anytime, anywhere
- D2 Direct Drive pellet feed for quicker warm up times and precision pellet feed
- TurboTemp gets you smoking even quicker
- Pellet sensor so you never run out of fuel in the middle of a cook.
- GrillGuide for thousands of online recipes
- Porcelain-coated grill grates make them easier to clean
- Super Smoke Mode to adjust the smoke flavour with just a button press
- Integrated Meat Probe with Storage Compartment to check temps without lifting the lid
- Double Side Wall Insulation to keep the heat and smoke in and improve fuel efficiency in cold weather
- Adjustable two-tier grate system for max cooking space
- Dual-position smoke or sear bottom grill grate
- Stainless steel side shelf with hooks for easy access to the utensils to need.
- Hopper cleanout to quickly change from one pellet flavour to another without making a mess
- 2 All-Terrain Wheels and 2 Locking castors
- Max temperature 500°F (260°C)
- Fueled by all-natural hardwood pellets
- Warranty: 3 years
- Product height: 119.38cm (47 in.)
- Product width: 135.64cm (53.4 in.)
- Product depth: 68.58cm (27 in.)
- Total cooking surface area: 5709sq cm (885 sq.in)
- main grill dimension: 3677sq cm (570 sq.in)
- Upper rack dimension: 2032sq cm (315 sq.in)
- Hopper capacity: 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Product weight: 80 kg (175 lbs.)
The above video shows the key features of the new Traeger Ironwood 885 smoker
The above is a short video showing how to cook steak on a Traeger Ironwood smoker.
WIFIRE® Technology Feature video
Traegers Smoke Science feature video
D2 Direct Drive Technology feature video