Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Deluxe Foukou Cyprus Grill Spit - 3mm thick
Cyprus Grill Spit - 3mm thick with up-gradable motor
Deluxe Cyrus spit charcoal grill model with all the bells and whistles including an extra thick 3mm body plus stainless steel charcoal pan. The must have versatile charcoal bbq for your balcony.
This Deluxe Foukou Cyprus Grill Spit - 3mm thick is the best quality Cyprus Grill Spit around with extra features such as an additional stainless steel charcoal pan, a warming rack, simple height adjustment, 10mm diameter long skewers, 5mm diameter kebab skewers, basket, 2 gyros disks and 2 chicken prongs.
- Chickens, rolls of meat, roasts & gyros
- Charcoal BBQing/ Brazilian BBQ
- Steak, chops, sausages
NOTE: Some of the images shown were shared with us by happy customers who may have purchased additional accessories in addition to the standard inclusions. Only the parts listed below are included
- 3mm gauge thick body
- Stainless steel charcoal tray
- 2 x 12/240v 13kg rated motors. Alligator clips and transformer provided. Alternatively, you can upgrade to a 15kg 12/240v motor or 25kg rated 240volt motor.
- 3 x 10mm thick, long skewers
- 12 x 5mm thick, kebab skewers
- 2 x small roast prongs for the long skewers
- 2 x gyros disks for the long skewers (150mm round diameter)
- 1 x basket for the long skewers (350mm long - adjustable in width)
- 1 x cooking grill that is also height adjustable when you are not using the 3 long skewers
- 4 x wheels
- Easy height adjustment functionality
- Extra shelf to add stability/warming rack
- Side handles for easy movement
- Removable legs for easy transportation
- All gears in the gear mechanisms are moulded using advanced technology powdered metallurgy and protected using Dacromet coating. This ensures they are the most durable bbq gear mechanisms on the market, far superior to the common aluminum gears.
- 24 month warranty
Note: Some photographs in this product listing may include additional accessories that aren't included in the package but can be purchased separately
- Firebox/cooking area: 72.5cm (L) x 34cm (W) x 10.5cm (D)
- Total: 104cm (L) x 60cm (W) x 125 (H - max) 94cm (H from the ground to the top of the fire box. The 3 large skewers sit another 20cm higher)
- Gauge steel: 3mm thick
- The legs are removable
Others claim that their spits are manufactured in Europe, does this make our model inferior?
We originally imported spits from Europe but quickly found out that these units did not meet the quality and expectations of the Australian consumers (and mine). At this stage, we redesigned, manufactured and thoroughly tested a tweaked Cyprus spit model that we are still selling today. The deluxe model SP010 is part of the Flaming Coals Cyprus Spit range that far exceeds the quality and features of other brands. Some benefits of this model over its similarly priced competitors include:
- Wheels - making it easier to move
- Taller legs - making it hip/waist height rather than knee height
- Lever height adjustment - rather than fiddling with wingnuts when it is boiling hot and burning yourself
- Height adjustable grill - so you can barbeque at various heights
- Powdered metallurgy gears for strength and longevity
- 5mm kebab skewers rather than 2.5mm
- 10mm Long skewers rather than 8mm
- Warming rack to keep your cut gyros warm
- Additional stainless steel charcoal tray for added protection of the body and making it easier to clean out the ash
- Stainless steel skewers and accessories so you don't need to worry about the chrome plating peeling off over time
Want the peace of mind that your BBQ will arrive on time for your special event? All orders placed before 2 pm are dispatched the same day, are shipped with tracking using reputable couriers.
We don’t believe in just selling you a BBQ and letting you figure out how to use it on your own.
We’re here to support you every step of the way with our 24/7 phone support, website live chat, on-site technician, 2 year warranty period on all Flaming Coals and Auspit branded products, 100’s of videos, recipes, informative blog posts and how-to guides to help you get the most out of your new BBQ.
Still not convinced?
We invite our customers to review our products and services regularly and we're very happy to say our feedback scores are excellent across multiple platforms.
Want to know more about who you’re buying from?
Read more about us and meet our crazy mad team of barbecuers who love nothing more than to chew the fat helping turn customers just like you into the ultimate backyard BBQ hero.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|