Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Flaming Coals Offset Smoker BBQ
Incl- stainless steel grills, 3 temp gauges & door seals
If you're looking for a solid and sturdy texas style smoker without breaking the budget, then the Flaming Coals Offset Smoker BBQ is the logical choice. Simply use either wood or charcoal to heat the Flaming Coals Offset Smoker and add flavoured chunks or chips for extra smoke and flavour. For added durability, this smoker is constructed out of 3-4mm thick steel, is coated with high temperature paint, has wood grates on the base to lift your fire from the base of the unit and has stainless steel grilling racks. On both sides of the cooking chamber, you'll find 2 small holes designed for a temperature probe to be inserted through and into your meat so you'll be sure to get a perfect cook each and every time.
2 year warranty on the construction of the body
- Use with wood or charcoal
- Large 100mm diameter chimney with adjustable damper and cool touch damper handle
- 3x Fire box vents to adjust air-flow
- Heat management plates to disburse the heat more evenly
- 3mm and 4mm steel construction
- Heat-resistant paint
- Solid lid handles with stay-cool springs
- Wood storage shelf
- Slide-out ash tray
- Strong tube legs and steel wheels
- Adhesive heat sealing tape to seal the doors and minimise smoke and heat loss
- 3 temperature gauges
- 5mm thick stainless steel cooking grills
- 2 temperature probe holes with latch to close the holes if necessary
- Warming shelf on firebox
- Firebox: 48cm x 44cm
- Cooking Chamber: 104cm x 50cm
- Total length (including handles) 169cm
Want the peace of mind that your BBQ will arrive on time for your special event? All orders placed before 2 pm are dispatched the same day, are shipped with tracking with reputable couriers.
We don’t believe in just selling you a BBQ and letting you figure out how to use it on your own.
We’re here to support you every step of the way with our 24/7 phone support, website live chat, on-site technician, 2 year warranty period on all Flaming Coals and Auspit branded products, 100’s of videos, recipes, informative blog posts and how-to guides to help you get the most out of your new BBQ.
Still not convinced?
We invite our customers to review our products and services regularly and we're very happy to say our feedback scores are excellent across multiple platforms.
Want to know more about who you’re buying from?
Read more about us and meet our crazy mad team of barbecuers who love nothing more than to chew the fat helping turn customers just like you into the ultimate backyard BBQ hero.