Roast Legendary Potatoes on Auspit Spitmate
How to Roast Legendary Potatoes Using Auspit Spitmate
Craving for fluffy, crispy and delicious roasted potatoes? Today we will teach you how to cook this simple yet delicious dish. You can easily make this at home using the Auspit Spitmate. Just follow these steps for great results.
- First, parboil your potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes only, but be careful not to overcook.
- Next, remove from the water, and allow to air dry or use a paper towel.
- Coat with a generous amount of oil, rosemary and salt, then mix together in a bowl.
- Place the potatoes in the Spitmate and roast over hot coals for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Remove from the Spitmate and serve together with your favourite dish and enjoy!
For more recipes check out our other recipe blogs here.
To see the full range of Auspit products and accessories click here.