Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Stainless Steel Portable Gas BBQ | Best Caravan BBQ
Best Caravan BBQ | Sizzler Deluxe High Lid for sale
Make 4 payments of $141.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Complete with a high lid, large viewing window, full stainless steel cooking hotplate and drip tray for easy cleaning, this Stainless Steel Portable BBQ is the best caravan BBQ or even taking to the park. You can barbecue, roast and even bake.
Stainless Steel Portable BBQ
This high-quality Australian-made Stainless Steel Portable BBQ is one of a kind and is the best Caravan BBQ for a reason. The manufacturer of this BBQ has won awards for excellence in product design and has been manufacturing barbecues for caravan and marine use for over 15 years. If you are looking for a portable gas BBQ for your Caravan that has been built to last the tough Australian conditions then you can't go past Sizzdels Sizzler Deluxe 2. Complete with a high lid, large viewing window, full stainless steel cooking hotplate and drip tray for easy cleaning, this Stainless Steel Portable BBQ is perfect for your Caravan, camping or even taking to the park. You can barbecue, roast and even bake.
Using 20,000BTU at the maximum setting, this is the hottest caravan BBQ on the Australian market. The Sizzler Deluxe 2.0 Stainless steel portable bbq also takes up less than half the space of most of its competitors yet boasts a larger cooking area than the rest.
The new Sizzler 2.0 has been upgraded to comply with the new Australian gas regulations and has been fitted with flame failure devices on both its burners. It also comes with removable feet which can be height adjusted. Remove the feet for slide operation or adjust the height to suit your table surface.
The Sizzler comes with a flame failure mechanism (gas cut-off protection). Thermo couplers are included with Sizzler BBQs. If the flame goes out, a thermo coupler mechanism is meant to turn off the gas supply. As a result, the Sizzler is able to be attached to your caravan or RV's bayonet fitting. The Sizzler is AGA certified.
- AGA Approved Model with built-in Flame Failures Devices so you can place it in a tunnel boot, or other cavities in a Caravan or RV.
- Large viewing window - 375mm x 155mm
- High 110mm lid which allows for roasting or baking as well as barbecuing
- Full Stainless Steel Solid Cooking Hotplate
- 2 separate stainless burners
- Electronic ignition
- Non-spill slide-out fat tray
- Solid robust construction
- Sizzler Deluxe 2.0 with High lid
- 3/8 Inch SAE Male connection
only approved to be used with LPG
- Width: 445mm (bottom), 455mm (top - lid sticks out) + 75mm (gas control knobs): Total Width 530mm
- Depth: 305mm
- Depth when the lid is open: 395mm (measurement is from the front of the bbq to the back of the open lid)
- Height: 260mm
- The Best compact BBQ for your caravan
Cooking area dimensions:
- Width: 440mm
- Depth: 250mm
- Suitable for cooking for 4-6 people.
Consumption: 20,000BTU or 21 Megajoules
To suit a 3/8" SAE fitting
Note: This portable BBQ does not come with a gas hose or regulator. This is because the connections you will need will vary depending on if you are installing it in a caravan or hooking it up to a normal gas bottle.
Note: Hose and Regulator sold separately
- 1.5m Bayonet gas hose with 3/8SAE connection for sale
- 3m Bayonet Gas hose with 3/8SAE connection for sale
- POL Gas hose with 3/8SAE connection for sale
Portable BBQs for Camping: Buying Guide
|does not apply
|Caravan & Marine Babeques