Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Wood Fired Pizza Oven
BONUS Cover, Brush & Pizza Peel, Pizza Stone
If you are considering purchasing a wood-fired pizza oven then your are the type of person that takes pride in their cooking and loves to cook up a feast that pleases your family, your friends and even the neighbours. The Flaming coals Wood Fired Pizza Oven has been a hit in Australia, in particular throughout the Italian community with one family ordering an additional 17 ovens after the first oven was purchased and used for a celebration.
The Flaming Coals pizza oven is manufactured using stainless steel inside and out. The walls of the oven are fully insulated all around. This assists in keeping the heat in the oven while cooking and keeping the exterior of the oven at a temperature that will not burn you if you accidentally touch the exterior surface. With an internal cooking area of 70cm wide x 95cm deep, it is large enough to cook 4 standard pizzas at a time. You can also use it to cook roasts, bread or even desserts.
Just like the family that kept buying more pizza ovens, you to can be the envy at your next party and cook up a feast that will leave all your guests full and satisfied.
Includes Bonus Cover, brush with handle and pizza peel
- 30mm thick fire bricks on the base of the oven - Ensure your wood-fired pizza has a crispy base every time
- 4 wheels with 450kg weight capacity - Easy maneuverability when required
- 28-30mm thick, double wall filled with insulation - Maintain optimum cooking temperatures for longer periods and keep the exterior cool
- Optimum temperature 400-450C - Your wood-fired pizzas will be ready in a few minutes
- Thermometer - Lets you know the internal temperature of the oven when you are using the pizza oven for bread and roasts
- Rear ash drawer so you can easily sweep the ash into the draw and empty it from the rear
- Bonus - Cover, brush with handle, pizza stone and pizza peel,
- Trolley and wheels included
- 12 Month Warranty
- Unit Size: 78cm (W) x 110cm (L) (includes rear ashtray handle and front hob) x 183.5cm (H) (Including flue)
- Cooking area: 70cm (W) x 95.5cm (D) x 35cm (H)
- Weight: 130kg
The oven flue and door may discolour due to the 400-450 degree temperatures your wood-fired pizza oven will reach. BBQ Spit Rotisseries regularly uses and highly recommends 'Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser' to bring back that original, sparkling, stainless steel shine.
Stainless Steel wood-fired pizza oven features:
- 30mm thick fire bricks on the base of the oven
- 4 wheels with 450kg weight capacity
- 28-30mm thick insulation Double wall, each 1mm thick
- Optimum temperature 400C
- Large Pizza Paddle
- Large Pizza Brush
- Stand with wheels
Best wood fired pizza oven in the price rangeBy: Dejan on 19 April 2021Flaming Coals Wood Fired Pizza Oven- Since purchase of this pizza oven i have had multiple cooking sessions with it to give it a good test and see how it is performing. After all that I am pleased to say that it performs great and for that reason I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to have a great wood fired pizza oven in their back yard. This oven can not and should not be compared with the full fire brick oven as they are completely different ovens that do basically the same thing but keeping in mind the different expectations and restrictions that they hold individually. This oven has a very fast heat up time and within 30 - 45 minutes you are able to start cooking pizza's, I would recommend to keep the fire at either side of the oven when cooking as to prevent the discoloration of the stainless steal at the back of the oven (that side is a single layer stainless steel and will discolor, this tip is just for the aesthetics of the oven ). Some mention that the temperature is hard to maintain at 500 C, this might be true but then after few cooking sessions you will learn that you can manage cooking just fine with it, also when and how to add another piece of wood to keep the temperature at its optimum. No body really needs to cook a pizza in 60-90 seconds unless you are running a pizza business, in that case you would need a different and industrial size pizza oven. But without trying to cook the pizza in that time, my pizza's were cooking in the range of 2 minutes which is very quick in my opinion and you must keep your eyes on them as they can quickly become over cooked. Simply put this is a great pizza oven and highly recommended