Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
100% Australian Smoking Wood Chunks - 2Kg
Apple, Cherry, Iron Bark, Oak & Peach
Australian Smoking Wood Chunks are locally sourced. Choose from Apple, Cherry, Iron Bark, Peach, Plum, Apricot, Oak and Redgum Wood chunks to give your meat another level of flavour. No chemicals and sustainably sourced.
Our Australian smoking wood chunks are ideal for use in Offset smokers, Webers, Proq smokers and Gravity feed smokers. They have a longer burn time over wood chips and produce a longer more consistent smoke. 3- 5 chunks is generally enough for a cook.
- Apple Wood Chunks - used for smoking pork, poultry, wild turkey
- Cherry Wood Chunks - used for poultry, vegetables, cheese and more
- Iron Bark Wood Chunks - used for pork, beef, poultry, lamb, small goods and highly recommended for seafood
- Peach/Plum/Pear/Apricot Wood Chunks - used for pork, poultry and vegetables
- Redgum Wood Chunks- used for pork, beef, poultry, lamb and small goods
- Oak Wood Chunks
- Pecan Wood Chunks
|Barcode #||does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BBQ Spit Rotisseries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.