7 Must have Jumbuck Spit Roaster Accessories
The Jumbuck Spit Roaster has achieved acclaim across the country, inspiring a new generation of BBQ enthusiasts to take up our amazing passion and we couldn’t be happier about it.
Our goal at BBQ Spit Rotisseries has always been to bring friends and families together over the BBQ, and that’s exactly what the jumbuck spit roaster has achieved. Being featured in national news and having a devoted facebook group with tens of thousands of followers this spit roaster definitely captured the attention of the country. The best kept secret in the world of BBQ is out, nothing beats the incredible taste of tender meat cooked over live fire, marinating in its own juices. Absolutely delicious.
To really maximise the potential of this incredible spit roaster you need to invest in quality accessories. Not only will they make the job easier, they really will increase your range of cooking possibilities.
I want to stress the importance of quality-made accessories. Our accessories at BBQ Spit Rotisseries are 304 food-grade stainless steel, which is absolutely imperative to ensure your food safety. We will always recommend 304 food grade over cheaper alternatives like chrome. Over time the chrome may chip or break down and potentially that could contaminate your food.
Another advantage of using 304 food-grade stainless steel is the ease of cleaning. They are 100% dishwasher safe and this takes all of the grunt work out of it.
Alright now we’ve got that out of the way here are the 7 must-have accessories we recommend after purchasing your Jumbuck Spit Roaster to make the whole process a lot more enjoyable.
1. Prongs suitable for affixing chickens, gyros, rolls of meat or pretty much any meat other than whole animals to a skewer.
2. Double-ended prongs looking to cook multiple cuts of meat? Rather than using two sets of prongs, you can add these accessories between the two cuts of meat to ensure it is properly attached to your spit roaster's skewer.
3. Gyro discs assist in affixing gyros onto your skewer. Just squeeze your meat in between two disks and they work as well as a prong/spike, only it's easier to carve the meat because there aren't any spikes to avoid.
4. Multi Use Basket Great for cooking anything that you can't cook on a skewer such as chicken wings, fish, sausages, vegetables, butterflied chicken and so much more.
5. Round Tumblr cage easily makes wings, french fries, and so much more right on the spit roaster with no oil! Best of all it breaks down for easy storage and cleaning
6. Long sleeve heat resistant gloves Flaming Coals' long sleeve heat resistant BBQ gloves are heat and melt resistant. They are rated to 500°c making them the perfect companion and essential safety equipment when cooking with high temperatures around your BBQ or open fire.
7. Charcoal Rake Move burning charcoal with ease using our charcoal rake
Want more information on accessories? Watch this video.
Check out our jumbuck mini spit accessories and kits. Thanks for reading, and happy BBQing!
*Please note the opinions expressed in this article are purely those of the author and do not represent those of BBQ Spit Rotisseries. All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. BBQ Spit Rotisseries is not affiliated with Bunnings Warehouse or Jumbuck in any way and have received no compensation for writing this article.
Check out our Recipe Blogs
Check out our range of Jumbuck Spit Accessories
by: Michael Wilkie