Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Spit Rotisserie Multi Use Basket
Cook Fish, Chicken, Vegetables & More
High quality Spit Rotisserie Multi Use Basket suitable for BBQs and rotisseries. Great for cooking anything that you can't cook on a skewer such as chicken wings, fish, sausages, vegetables, butterflied chicken and so much more. The adjustable width of the stainless steel basket makes this spit roasting accessory extremely versatile for a huge range of cooking options.
- 304 food grade stainless steel construction
- Adjusts thin to suit fish or thick to suit whole potatoes
- Multiple width settings
- Suits a variety of rotisserie skewers from 6mm to 12mm square
- Easy to clean with dishwashing liquid
- Fits 6mm - 12mm square skewer. Please note this will not fit our Flaming Coals 22mm round skewers, however it works well on the Cyprus Spits, Hark or Gasmate rotisserie kit skewers we also sell. Double check the diameter of your rotisserie skewer to ensure it will fit.
- L 350mm x W 200mm
- Width 20mm to 55mm
- 304 food grade stainless steel
Spit Rotisserie Multi Use Basket5 January 2017Great product, well made.......perfect for Portuguese chicken!!
Perfect chicken10 May 2016Perfect for cooking butterflied chicken. Item is good quality for the price paid.
Best ever designBy: Tauriq on 2 April 2016This is one of the best gadgets for my Cyprus spit. So easy to use. I have 2 baskets on separate square skewers running at the same time. Did my first rotisserie chicken in it, excellent.
keith s comments16 March 2016Flaming Coals Spit Rotisserie Multi Use Basket - i had too file out the holes for my rotisserie bar to fi t apart from that a 1 really good fish veg drum sticks all good I love it top marks
Rotisserie must haveBy: Paul on 9 December 2015Flaming Coals Rotisserie Basket - Awesome product if you've got a rotisserie grab 1 of these. Throw ur meat and vegetables that cant go on the rotisserie skewer in the basket, crank up the BBQ and let it do its thing. Purchasing 2 of these was a great addition to my BBQ setup...