Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Traeger Pro Series 575 Pellet Grill
Easy to use pellet smoker that will cook up a feast
Feel like a MasterChef and spoil your family by smoking in the Traeger Pro Series 575 Pellet Grill!
Traeger Pro Series 575 Pellet Grill
Feel like a pro using the Traeger Pro Series 575 Pellet Grill! Get ready to truly enjoy top-class dishes and flavours, because the Traeger Pro Series 575 has enough grill space and firepower to grill anything you throw at it to perfection. It has amazing control over temperature and time with the meat probe and WiFire app so you will not stay up all night cooking your favourite brisket. No more guessing when the food is ready, with the meat probe, you will know just by picking up your phone and look in the Traeger App.
Easy to assemble, use and clean, you will soon realize that nothing compares to the simplicity, convenience, quality and consistency of a pro series 575 smoker! Duplicating the same delicious outcome over and over again it's going to be ridiculously easy.
Owning a Traeger will undoubtedly elevate the expectation and outcome of your back yard dinners. Say goodbye to your once-favourite steakhouse and enjoy an epic meal in the comfort of your own home.
D2® DIRECT DRIVETRAIN
Traeger’s new D2® Direct Drive is the new powerful brushless motor and drivetrain powering our grills. The newest line of Traeger® grills now operate on direct current (DC) compared to alternating current (AC) power used in the older models. This allows greater control over the grill. The speed of the auger can easily be adjusted and can even go in reverse if needed. The variable speed of the auger gives the pellet smoker far more consistent temperature in any weather condition . With D2® Direct Drive, you can expect your grill to heat up fast and stay at temp.
The Traeger PRO 575 features two porcelain coated grill grates so you can load it up with up to twenty-four burgers, five racks of pork ribs, or four whole chickens in one shot.
A built-in meat probe will allow you to check your food's internal temperature without having the need to lift the lid of your pro series 575 or even get out of your chair. just pick up your phone and take a look
- Pro D2 Controller with WiFIRE Technology to monitor your grill, change temperatures and even smoke levels anytime, anywhere
- D2® Direct Drive pellet feed for quicker warm-up times and precision pellet feed
- TurboTemp gets you smoking even quicker
- GrillGuide via Traeger App
- Adjustable two-tier grate system for max cooking space
- Porcelain-coated grill grates make them easier to clean
- Exterior storage hooks for extra grill rack
- Hopper cleanout with magnetic door to quickly change from one pellet flavour to another without making a mess
- Integrated Meat Probe to check temps without lifting the lid
- Product width: 41 in.(104.14cm)
- Product depth: 27 in.(68.58cm)
- Product height: 53 in.(134.62cm)
- 572 sq. in. cooking space (3690.32sq.cm)
- Main grill grate dimensions: 22 in.(55.88cm) Width x 19 in.(48.26cm) Depth
- 2nd Tier Grill grate dimensions: 22 in.(55.88cm) Width x 7 in.(17.78cm) Depth
- Pellet hopper capacity: 18 lbs.(8.16kg)
- Total weight: 124 lbs.(56.25 kg)
- Available for sale in Melbourne and can deliver Australia wide
If you think this product may be too small for your outdoor kitchen, then have a look at the bigger Traeger Pro Series 780 Pellet Grill
Traeger Pellet Grill Comparison | Pro Series vs Ironwood vs Timberline
Traeger WiFIRE - Control Your Grill From Your Smartphone
Traeger Grills D2 Direct Drive - More Power And Better Flavor
What Are The Differences? Traeger Pro 22 & 34 vs Traeger Pro 575 & 780
How to Smoke Baby Back Pork Ribs
Quick and Easy Sides Dishes: Proscuitto and Brie
How to Cook Steak on a Pellet Grill
How to Cook Chicken Maryland on a Traeger
How to Cook Beef Short Ribs on a Traeger
Melbournes Gold 104.3FM Prize Competition Winner
How to Cook Chicken Wings in a Traeger Pellet Grill