Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Masterbuilt Gravity Series 800 Digital Charcoal Grill - BUNDLE
Dive into charcoal grilling heaven with the Masterbuilt Gravity Series 800 Bundle! Its gravity-fed system and digital controls bring the ease of precision cooking. The bundle includes a rotisserie kit, grill cover, griddle, butchers paper, etc.
Masterbuilt Gravity Series 800 Digital Charcoal Grill - BUNDLE
This Bundle Includes:
- 1x Masterbuilt Gravity Series 800 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker
- 1x Masterbuilt Gravity Series 800 Cover
- 1x Gravity Series Rotisserie spit Kit for Masterbuilt Smokers
- 1x Cast Iron Griddle Hotplate 50 x 25cm by Flaming Coals
- 1x Butchers Paper Competition Grade 24"x200"
- 1x Jalapeno Popper Tray - 36 Hole - Flaming Coals
- 1x Flaming Coals Ultimate 4 Rub Pack
- 1x Jaccard Meat Tenderiser | Pork and Chicken Skin Stabber - Flaming Coals
- 1x 100% Australian Smoking Wood Chunks - 2Kg by Aussie Smoke Peach
Experience the power of Gravity Fed charcoal grilling with traditional grates or a full flat top griddle with the Masterbuilt Gravity Series 800 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker w/ Griddle. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device, and the Digital Fan will keep it there. The charcoal hopper can hold up to 4.5 kgs of lump charcoal or 7kgs of briquettes for up to 10 hours of use, and gravity ensures that there is always fuel on the fire. You can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast, and do a variety of other things.
- Reaches 110°C in 8 minutes, 232°C in 10 minutes, or 370°F in 14 minutes
- Includes a flat top griddle insert and cast iron grill grates
- DigitalFan™ minimizes heat fluctuations – maintains temperature
- Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WiFi or Bluetooth
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- Two porcelain-coated warming/smoking racks for 5,160 square centimetres (800 total square inches) of cooking space
- Folding stainless steel front shelf for additional preparation space
- Pre-seasoned cooking surface
- Removable grease tray to catch excess food drippings
- Includes the second manifold
Masterbuilt Gravity Series 800 Cover. Ensure the longevity of your Masterbuilt Gravity Series 800 Digital Charcoal Griddle + Grill + Smoker by safeguarding it against sun, rain, sleet, and snow using a strong and water-resistant cover. Our Gravity Series cover is meticulously designed with robust and water-resistant material, fortified with UV additives to thwart fading and prolong the cover's lifespan. Inside, it is equipped with a PVC liner that prevents tearing and double stitched seams to prevent leakage. The adjustable drawstring helps secure the cover firmly in place once installed.
Use the Masterbuilt® Gravity Series® Rotisserie Kit to enhance your cooking. Your favourite food may cook gently and evenly over the charcoal-heated grates. The spit rod and adjustable meat claws can handle up to 20 lbs of food. Attach to either the Gravity Series® 560, 800, or 1050 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker for a charcoal flavour that just can’t be beaten.
- Fits the Gravity Series® 560, 800, and 1050 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker
- Two interchangeable spit rods
- Holds up to 20 lbs of your favourite food
- Meat claws hold your favourite food
- Powerful electric motor
Includes 3 size Skewers:
- Gravity Series 1050 skewer size - 70cm
- Gravity Series 800 skewer size - 60cm
- Gravity Series 560 skewer size - 55cm
Cast Iron Griddle Hotplate 50x25
Turn your grill into a breakfast station. Caramelize onions while you cook your burgers. Grill your favourite sandwiches panini-style on the double-sided reversible Cast Iron Griddle Hotplate 50 x 25cm. This cast iron griddle can be used above an open fire, over hot coals and even over your gas stove. Find a heat source and then you can BBQ as you would on your BBQ at home
Butchers Paper Competition Grade 24"x200"
For those in the food sector, such as butchers, deli and grocery store owners, Butchers Paper Competition Grade 24"x200" by Kosmos Q improves the aspect of meat while also ensuring food safety and optimal handling. Sandwiches, barbecue, fresh meats, poultry, and seafood all look better with the pink colour. All Kosmos pink butcher paper has been approved by the FDA and is used by top chefs and competition teams around the world.
Be ready with the perfect party food! Now you can easily make your own tasty Jalapeño Poppers with the Jalapeno Popper Tray – 36 holes! Either stuffed, seasoned or wrapped, Jalapeno Poppers are an extraordinary treat that will never fail to surprise your guests! With the Jalapeño Popper Tray, it will be a summer breeze to grill, bake or smoke these delicious appetizers that will blow everyone’s mind.
This pack includes :
Bovine Espresso Brisket BBQ Rub 332g - Flaming Coals - is the perfect companion for all things beef and is classed by many as one of the best steak, brisket & beef rubs in Australia.
Traditional Greek Lamb Rub by Flaming Coals - is a full-flavoured blend of herbs and spices making it the perfect companion for all lamb dishes. Whether it's lamb on the spit, cutlets on the BBQ's or a leg in the smoker, Flaming Coals Traditional Rub is all you need. The flavour profile you will get is one that you would have tasted if you ever purchased roast lamb in a Greek restaurant.
The Porkinator Pork Rub | Flaming Coals - a game-changer in the world of BBQ. Get ready to elevate your pork dishes to new heights with this tantalising blend of flavours.
Flaming Coals Clucking Mad Chicken Rub - is an amazing combination of herbs and spices that will cause your taste buds to explode. Whether you're cooking whole chickens, breast or thigh, the Flaming Coals Clucking Mad chicken rub is to be a winner for the entire family
Jaccard Meat Tenderiser | Pork and Chicken Skin Stabber. This product is very handy for tenderising as well as piercing skin. With 3 rows of 16 blades it easily penetrated the meat, enhances the effects of marinates and reduces cooking time by up to 40%. To use the Jaccard Meat Tenderizer, place it on the top side of the meat and press down firmly. This pushes the sharp blades down into the meat, helping to break up toughened muscle, connective tissues, and allowing your marinade to penetrate quickly.