Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
SNS Grills - Slow 'N Sear Kettle BBQ
Most Versatile Kettle BBQ on the Market!
SNS Grills - Slow 'N Sear Kettle BBQ
The 22" 57cm Slow 'N Sear Kettle BBQ is the most adaptable kettle grill out there! It has been designed to give you the best performance you can get from a Kettle BBQ. It has been built using high-quality coating and material for longevity, plus is designed to work with the Slow 'N Sear® accessory (sold separately) for unrivalled searing strength, low 'n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking. This a high quality Charcoal Kettle BBQ and the best alternative to a Weber kettle.
Kettle-style grills, which are built on a decades-old design, have always provided a large amount of cooking space in a small package. SNS Grills - Slow 'N Sear Kettle BBQ combines all of the desirable features of high-end kettle BBQ with even more when utilizing the patented Slow ‘N Sear® accessory(sold separately). With the addition of the slow n Sear® in the cooking chamber, the kettle BBQ concentrates heat for a true two-zone cooking setup, providing the best low 'n slow smoking and searing power of any charcoal grill on the market.
If you are after a kettle with all the recommended accessories to gain the best performance you can get, check out the fully kitted SNS Grills - Slow 'N Sear Kettle BBQ Combo.
“Best New Product of 2020" and “Best Value Gold Medal Winner” – Meathead Goldwyn
Slow n Sear Kettle BBQ Features:
- Porcelain Enamel body to provide lifelong quality and protection to your Kettle
- 22" EasySpin™ Stainless Steel Grill provides a large cooking area with an easy lift side to access your charcoal.
- The EasySpin™ grill is made from 304-grade food-safe stainless steel for longevity and safety. (no more chipped or rusty cooking grills)
- Thermometer placement is as close to grill level where possible and strategically placed just under the air vent for the most accurate temperature monitoring.
- The air vent is actually mounted on a flat part of the hood to ensure a perfect seal.
- Right hand side shelf rated for 20 pounds (9kg) of brisket or pulled pork
- The lid cradle secures your lid to the side of the BBQ and out of the way.
- For superior and easy ash removal, use the 5 vents no-touch ash removal method.
- “Smoke Hole”: A 25.4mm circular bottom vent allows for more precise ventilation control or the addition of a thermostatic temperature controller.
- The “Probe Port” is a 13mm circular thermometer port that allows for more accurate temperature information by using remote meat probes.
- Larger holes in the top and bottom vents allow for more ventilation to quickly increase the temperature as required.
- 4 legs that are much sturdier than 3. Easy to move the Kettle and safer. (and yes, the legs are secure and don't fall off, another issue with other leading brands)
- When cooking without the additional Slow 'N Sear® accessory (sold separately), the bigger, porcelain-coated charcoal grate allows for a larger fire surface area.
- For incomparable searing power, low ‘n slow smoking, and true two-zone cooking capacity, make sure you purchase the additional Slow ‘N Sear® insert mentioned below.
"Slow N Sear" a Highly Recommended Add-on Accessory
To get the most out of the Slow n Sear Kettle BBQ, save on charcoal and transform the kettle into a multifunctional Charcoal BBQ and smoker with the best 2 zone cooking chamber currently on the market, we highly recommend you consider purchasing one of the Slow n Sear addon accessories listed below:
Slow n Sear Deluxe - This is the premium model Slow n Sear charcoal basket featuring thicker steel, a removable water tray and a vented bottom plate
Slow n Sear Original - The original one piece bottomless Slow n Sear charcoal basket with a built-in non-removable water tray.
Slow n Sear Basic - If water isn't your thing when smoking then the Slow n Sear basic charcoal basket has a vented bottom plate and a dual wall barrier to effectively separate the heat for indirect cooking just like the water tray does in the above Slow n Sear models. This is slightly smaller than the Deluxe and original model above.
The above image shows the SNS Kettle BBQ with the additional Slow N Sear original charcoal basket (sold separately)
What is included with the Slow N Sear Kettle Grill:
- 1.8mm Porcelain Enamel body and hood with all the vents, analog temperature gauge, handles and ash catcher.
- 22" EasySpin™ Stainless Steel Grill Grate with hinged side opening and handles
- Porcelain Coated Charcoal Grate
- A shelf on the Right-hand side
- 4 Sturdy Legs, wheels and a bottom storage shelf
Check out the SNS Grills - Slow 'N Sear Kettle BBQ Combo for this SNS Grills BBQ Kettle kitted with the slow n sear deluxe basket, Stainless Steel drip n griddle pan and a protective cover.
Slow n Sear Kettle BBQ Specifications:
- Total Height: 1056mm
- Height (without lid): 800mm
- Width (with shelf extended on the right): 1056mm
- Width (without shelf): 762.62mm
- Weight: 17.24kg
- Cooking Grate: 558.8mm
- Colour: SnS Gray (Porcelain Enamel)
- 1.8mm thick Porcelain-coated body
- Designed in the U.S.A. Sold in Australia
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BBQ Spit Rotisseries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.