Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Dual Fuel Spit Roaster 1000 | Flaming Coals
Dual fuel (gas & charcoal) spit with a 10kg silent motor
Make 4 payments of $249.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
With this compact enclosed spit roaster, you can enjoy the authentic flavour of cooking with charcoal with the convenience of cooking with gas if needed.
Flaming Coals Dual Fuel Spit Roaster 1000
Look no further as this is the versatile charcoal and gas spit roaster you have been looking for without breaking the bank. The Flaming Coals Dual Fuel Spit Roaster 1000 gives you the ability to cook with charcoal for full, robust, traditional flavour along with the option to cook solely with gas should the need arise when you can't cook with solid fuel or you forget to buy your charcoal. This spit roaster is perfect for cooking up to 10kg of chickens, rolled roasts or gyros and comes with a handy hood to help cook your food faster when on gas and protect it from those pesky guests and their picky fingers.
- Cook with gas for convenience or charcoal for added flavour
- Stainless Steel Construction for that stylish finish
- Hooded design to help keep the heat in and cook your food faster
- Height adjustable skewer to cook your foods perfectly every time while using charcoal
- Viewing window and temperature gauge to monitor your cook
- Airflow holes to help maintain your perfect temperature
- Pressure (Kpa) 2.75
- Total (Mj/h) 16
- 10kg silent operation motor with 2-year warranty (Balanced Load)
- 1-piece 10mm 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel skewer
- 2x 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel Chicken/Small roast prongs
- 1x 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel BBQ Grill (48 x 57cm)
- 2x stainless steel gas burners
- Charcoal Pan insert and Fat Drip Tray
- 24-month warranty on motor / 12-month warranty on spit body. Warranty terms and conditions
- Charcoal pans are not covered by warranty. Charcoal pan usage guide
If you are looking for a gas spit roaster with a bit more turning power, have a look at the Dual Fuel Charcoal/Gas Spit Roaster 1000 - 30kg capacity and if you are after a gas spit to cook a whole lamb or pig then the Charcoal/Gas Spit Roaster 1500mm Long has this covered.
- Internal cooking area: 940mm width x 485mm depth x 195mm skewer centre to the closet wall with the lid closed.
- Total Height: Hood Closed - 1000mm, Hood Open - 1300mm
This Flaming Coals Spit Roaster has been tested to meet the strict standards of the Australian Gas Authority (AGA) and comply with Australian Regulatory requirements. The certification number of this rotisserie is 8631. To ensure this Flaming Coals Spit Roaster continues to meet Australian Regulatory requirements samples are sent to the AGA laboratory in Melbourne annually for inspection.
By purchasing a Flaming Coals Spit Roaster, you have peace of mind that the product you are purchasing meets the latest Australian standards and is safe to use.
By purchasing a gas appliance which has not been tested or approved by the AGA, you are putting yourself and your family's safety at risk. Always check gas certification numbers and look for the red marker's warranty sticker on the appliance. It's just not worth the risk.
Want peace of mind that your BBQ will arrive on time for your special event? All orders placed before 2 pm are dispatched the same day, are shipped with tracking with reputable couriers.
We don’t believe in just selling you a BBQ and letting you figure out how to use it on your own.
We’re here to guide you every step of the way with our phone support, website live chat, on-site technician, 12-month body / 24-month motor warranty period on all Flaming Coals and Auspit branded products, 100’s of videos, recipes, informative blog posts and how-to guides to help you get the most out of your new BBQ.
Still not convinced?
We invite our customers to review our products and services regularly and we're very happy to say our feedback scores are excellent across multiple platforms.
Want to know more about who you’re buying from?
Read more about us and meet our crazy mad team of barbecuers who love nothing more than to chew the fat helping turn customers just like you into the ultimate backyard BBQ hero.
Additional/Replacement Grill for this spit can be found here - Model: SSGR04 - 304 Stainless Steel Grill 700x480.
Flaming Coals Dual Fuel Spit Roaster Review: The Perfect Combination of Gas and Charcoal
Flaming Coals Gas/Charcoal Spit Roaster - 1000
Flaming Coals Dual Fuel Spit Roaster (SPG1000) Assembly Guide
What You Should Know Before You Start Spit Roasting
Flaming Coals Dual Fuel Spit Roasters
Which Spit Roaster is right for me?
|Type||Large Spit Rotissery|