Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Traeger Pro Series 780 Pellet smoker
ProSeries 780 smoker makes smoking meat easy!
Cook like a pro while sitting on your lounge with the Traeger Pro Series 780 Pellet Smoker!
Traeger Pro Series 780 Pellet Smoker
Feel like a pro using the Traeger Pro Series 780 Pellet Smoker! Get ready to truly enjoy top-class dishes and flavours, because the Traeger Pro Series 780 has enough grill space and firepower to grill anything you throw at it to perfection. You have amazing control over temperature and time with the meat probe and WiFire app so you no longer need to stay up all night cooking your brisket, the Trager Pro series will do it all for you. No need to guess when the food is ready. With the meat probe, you will know.
Easy to assemble, use and clean, you will soon realize that nothing compares to the simplicity, convenience, quality and consistency of a Traeger! Duplicating the same delicious outcome over and over again it's going to be ridiculously easy.
The Traeger has certainly elevated the back garden dinners. Say goodbye to your once-favourite steakhouse and enjoy an epic meal in the comfort of your own home.
D2® DIRECT DRIVETRAIN
Traeger’s new D2® Direct Drive is the new powerful brushless motor and drivetrain powering our grills. The newest line of Traeger® grills now operate on direct current (DC) compared to alternating current (AC) power used in the older models. This allows greater control over the grill. The speed of the auger can easily be adjusted and can even go in reverse if needed. The variable speed of the auger gives the pellet smoker far more consistent temperature in any weather condition. With D2® Direct Drive, you can expect your grill to heat up fast and stay at temp.
The Traeger PRO 780 smoker features two porcelain coated grill grates so you can load it up with up to thirtyfour burgers, five racks of pork ribs, or six whole chickens in one shot.
A built-in meat probe will allow you to check your food's internal temperature without having the need to lift the lid.
- Pro D2 Controller with WiFIRE Technology to monitor your grill, change temperatures and even smoke levels anytime, anywhere
- D2® Direct Drive pellet feed for quicker warm-up times and precision pellet feed
- TurboTemp gets you smoking even quicker
- GrillGuide via Traeger App
- Adjustable two-tier grate system for max cooking space
- Porcelain-coated grill grates make them easier to clean
- Exterior storage hooks for extra grill rack
- Hopper cleanout with magnetic door to quickly change from one pellet flavour to another without making a mess
- Integrated Meat Probe to check temps without lifting the lid
- Product width: 49 in.(124.46cm)
- Product depth: 27 in.(68.58cm)
- Product height: 55 in.(139.7cm)
- 780 sq. in. cooking space (5032.25sq.cm)
- Main grill grate dimensions: 30 in.(76.2cm) Width x 19 in.(48.26cm) Depth
- 2nd Tier Grill grate dimensions: 30 in.(76.2cm) Width x 7 in.(17.78cm) Depth
- Pellet hopper capacity: 18 lbs.(8.16kg)
- Total weight: 145 lbs.(65.77 kg)
- Available for sale in Melbourne and we can deliver Australia wide
If you think this product may be too big for your outdoor kitchen, then have a look at the smaller Traeger Pro Series 575 Pellet Grill
WIFIRE® Technology connects your smart device to your grill allowing you to watch the temp, change the temperature, and even add smoke to your food.
WIFIRE® Technology Feature video
D2 Direct Drive Technology feature video
Differences between the Traeger Pro 22 & 34 vs Traeger Pro 575 & 780