Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
The Minion 1200 Stainless Steel Spit Rotisserie | Flaming Coals
Great quality stainless steel spit roaster-240v motor
The Minion 1200mm Stainless Steel Spit Rotisserie
If you're looking for a great quality stainless steel spit roaster without spending a fortune, look no further because this is it! Whether you're wanting to cook gyros, chickens or roasts, the Minion 1200mm stainless steel spit rotisserie is a great choice for those that want something that is built to last.
If you want to roast a small suckling pig (under 15kgs), all you need to do is get an additional Advanced Spit Roast Pack
- Every component (except the wheels) is stainless steel
- Simple height adjustment function to make adjusting the height of your skewer easy
- Round skewer so you'll always be able to find additional accessories and parts (no-one stocks extra parts to suit a square skewer)
- Cooking grill so you can charcoal barbecue
- Metal insert to line the base of the spit for added durability
- 24-month warranty on motor / 12-month warranty on spit body. Warranty terms and conditions
- Charcoal pans are not covered by warranty. Charcoal pan usage guide
- 4 x 4 pronged forks for roasts & chickens
- 1 x skewer
- 1 x 30kg capacity 240v motor
- 1 x grill for charcoal barbecuing
Note: Some photographs in this product listing may include additional accessories which aren't included in the package but can be purchased separately. To spit roast a sucking pig (under 15kgs), you will need to get an additional Advanced Spit Roast Pack - please speak to our customer service team if you are considering this spit for any other whole animal.
- Length: 1150mm
- Width: 480mm
- Comes flat packed for affordable shipping and easy storage.
- Body put together with supplied screws (nuts already spot welded on)
- Legs bolted to base - 6 bolts in total
Not sure which large spit roaster suits you best? Use our Large Spit Roaster Comparison Guide to determine exactly what the differences are between all the large Flaming Coals Spit Roasters and help you make the right choice.
Want the peace of mind that your BBQ will arrive on time for your special event? All orders placed before 2 pm are dispatched the same day, are shipped with tracking with reputable couriers.
We don’t believe in just selling you a BBQ and letting you figure out how to use it on your own.
We’re here to guide you every step of the way with our phone support, website live chat, on-site technician, 12-month body / 24-month motor year warranty period on all Flaming Coals and Auspit branded products, 100’s of videos, recipes, informative blog posts and how-to guides to help you get the most out of your new BBQ.
Still not convinced?
We invite our customers to review our products and services regularly and we're very happy to say our feedback scores are excellent across multiple platforms.
Want to know more about who you’re buying from?
Read more about us and meet our crazy mad team of barbecuers who love nothing more than to chew the fat helping turn customers just like you into the ultimate backyard BBQ hero.
Additional/Replacement Grill for this spit can be found here - MODEL: SSGR055 - Stainless Steel BBQ Grill 570 x 435.
Flaming Coals Minion Spit Rotisserie:The Best Entry-level Spit Rotisserie for Roasts or Chicken
Flaming Coals 'The Minion' 1200mm Stainless Steel Spit Rotisserie Review
Flaming Coals 30kg Capacity Rotisserie Motor Review
Flaming Coals Minion Spit Rotisserie Assembly
Spit Rotisserie Motor - Weight Rating Test MO001 Flaming Coals
How to Assemble The Flaming Coals Minion 1200 Spit Rotisserie
Flaming Coals Minion and Master 1200 Spit Roasters
How to cook Porchetta
Which Spit Roaster is right for me?
|Type||Large Spit Rotisserie|