Whenever goods are moved between locations there is a risk that the goods are lost or damaged. A Transit Insurance policy provides protection in the event that this occurs.
Transit Insurance with BBQ Spit Rotisseries
By purchasing transit insurance with your order on www.bbqspitrotisseries.com.au you are protected if your goods are lost or damaged.
How to lodge a claim
In the event of damaged goods
· Take photos from the outside of the damaged packaging and the item itself. Please take multiple angles inside/outside of the product.
· Email photos and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
· BBQ Spit Rotisseries will determine whether a parts replacement or full unit replacement will be sent out to rectify any damages.
In the event, your parcel has not been delivered
· Please contact us via email at email@example.com
· We will contact the courier on your behalf to locate where the missing parcel is
· In the event, the courier declares the parcel is lost – replacement goods will be sent to you.
· If the courier has not delivered and has not declared the parcel is lost after 42 days from the date of purchase, replacement goods will be sent to you.
Covid and Covid-related issues such as staffing are still ongoing issues in many industries. Transport companies are one of those affected by these issues. Sometimes there are delays beyond our control. With transit insurance you can be certain that you are protected in the event goods are lost or damaged.