Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
3 Skewer Cyprus Spit Roaster with Charcoal BBQ
European designed charcoal BBQ which has been sold in Melbourne for almost 40 years. Experience the real flavour of BBQ by cooking on a charcoal BBQ which has been designed and built to last the test of time.
This European designed charcoal BBQ has been sold in Melbourne for almost 40 years. Experience the real flavour of BBQ by cooking on a charcoal BBQ which has been designed and built to last the test of time. This 3 Skewer Cyprus Spit Roaster with Charcoal BBQ is compact, solid and versatile enough to cook for large gatherings or a quick after work meal.
- Charcoal BBQ
- 304 Stainless steel cooking grill
- Solid 304 (food grade) stainless steel skewer, 10mm thick, 920mm long from groove to tip (+ handle)
- 3 skewer rotating mechanism
- 3 skewer support bracket for opposing side
- 4 x 304 stainless steel prongs
- 12/240v 13kg rated motor as standard, or upgrade to the 25kg motor from the drop-down menu
- Made from 2mm thick checker plate to last a lifetime
- Powder coated with high-temperature paint which won't burn off under normal use
- Additional stainless steel charcoal tray for that added protection
- 2 adjustable height positions for the grill - 7cm and 10cm from the charcoal
- Includes heavy-duty stainless steel grill
- Includes handles to easily pick up and move the BBQ
- Includes 4 wheels
- 880mm x 420mm x 140mm x 2mm thick checker plate
- Grill/cooking area:
- 860 x 400mm + 160mm handles
- Grill dimensions:
- 8mm thick outer rim, 4mm thick grill rungs, 12mm in between each rung
- 25mm x 25mm tube
Want the peace of mind that your BBQ will arrive on time for your special event? All orders placed before 2 pm are dispatched the same day and are shipped with tracking using reputable couriers.
We don’t believe in just selling you a BBQ and letting you figure out how to use it on your own.
We’re here to guide you every step of the way with our phone support, website live chat, on-site technician, 2 year warranty period on all Flaming Coals and Auspit branded products, 100’s of videos, recipes, informative blog posts and how-to guides to help you get the most out of your new BBQ.
Still not convinced?
We invite our customers to review our products and services regularly and we're very happy to say our feedback scores are excellent across multiple platforms.
Want to know more about who you’re buying from?
Read more about us and meet our crazy mad team of barbecuers who love nothing more than to chew the fat helping turn customers just like you into the ultimate backyard BBQ hero.
|Barcode #||does not apply|