Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Raised Round Rustic Firepit - 800mm - Flaming Coals
Raised Round Rustic Firepit - 800mm
Light this rustic and trendy fire bowl to keep the garden party going long after the sun has set. This bowl, made of revolutionary Corten steel, will produce a protective, rust-like coating that will prevent it from more corrosion.
Because of the natural rusting processes, no two fire bowls are identical, making this a one-of-a-kind accessory to your yard. Having a warm, elegant, and enjoyable centrepiece would help keep the mood all night long, whether it's a party with friends or dinner with relatives.
This adaptable bowl can also be used as a marvellous water feature in your garden thanks to its seamless nature.
The coatings created by the Corten steel prevents water from damaging or corroding the bowl. For extra sturdiness on the unlevel ground, this bowl comes with pleasantly designed curved legs.
Raised Firepit Features:
- Light the fire bowl and keep the party going late into the night due to the extra heating and light.
- Corten Steel structure - creates stable, self-protecting rust that doesn't need painting or ongoing costs, resulting in a stylish aesthetic without sacrificing structural strength.
- Raised legs to assist in protecting the surface it is placed on.
- Versatile design - Fill this bowl with water to create a stunning landscape element or miniature pond.
- Material: Corten Steel
- Size: 80cm
- Shape: round with curved legs
- Fuel type: Wood-burning
- Thickness: 2mm
- Colour: Rusty red
- Usage: Garden decoration
Why Corten Steel?
Once exposed to the environment, Corten steel produces a protective coating of rust granting it a 10 times longer life span compared to mild steel and a 3 to 4 times longer life span over pre-painted steel.
Corten Steel has anti-corrosive attributes, making it superior to other steels. The naturally produced rust that it generates prolongs the structure's lifecycle, which decreases costs.
Please note that this fire bowl should be mounted on a patio surface or heat-resistant mat rather than directly on the grass or deck.