Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Thermofilm Heatstrip Max 2400W Heater | Thermofilm
High performing THX2400 Radiant Heater
Thermofilm Heatstrip Max 2400W Heater
Thermofilm Heatstrip Max 2400W Heater is an Australian designed and engineered range of high-intensity electric, high performance, infrared radiant heaters that outperform others in outdoor and indoor heating applications.
Why choose Heatstrip electric radiant heaters for your outdoor or hard-to-heat indoor area?
- Whilst convection heaters heat the air in between objects, radiant heaters heat the surface of the objects themselves. Heatstrip Max electric radiant heaters are more effective within an outdoor or indoor area because they provide targeted warmth directly to the people and objects in their path.
- Using the radiant heating principle, HEATSTRIPMax can provide effective and energy-efficient comfort heating for outdoor (undercover and open) and indoor open areas. Heatstrip is successfully used in many entertainment venues such as restaurants, pubs and clubs to allow them to utilise their outdoor dining areas day and night, through all seasons. Within your workplace or business, Heatstrip can provide comfort heating for designated outdoor leisure areas, as well as for workstation spot heating in factories, warehouses and showrooms. Within your home, Heatstrip can provide comfort heating for undercover alfresco dining and BBQ area, patios, verandas, courtyards and balconies.
Heatstrip Max 2400W THX2400 Heater Specifications:
- 2400W, 240V, 50Hz, 10A, IPX5
- Emits 700 degrees Celcius heat
- High temperature infra-red heater
- Suitable for permanent outdoor installations, id does not need to be permanently undercover
- Specifically designed and engineered “low-glow” incoloy element, no blinding glow/light like other infra-red heaters.
- Shatter proof
- Commercial grade quality and construction
- Long life element with a 2 year full replacement warranty
- Australian designed, engineered and assembled
- Anodised alloy construction, ideal for coastal locations and maximum corrosion protection
- Multi purpose bracketing, multi-purpose standard bracket for ceiling & wall mounting, as well as chain/wire or suspension options
- 854MM X 170MM X 80MM
High Output radiant heat
- The Heatstrip Max range of electric radiant heaters produces a high temperature radiant warmth that travels through the air directly to people and surfaces below – similar to the heat rays emitted by the Sun. Radiant heating is the only viable option for outdoor or tough indoor sites.
Unique low-glow heating technology
- Specially designed and engineered "low-glow" heating element provides a very gentle and unobtrusive glow. There no blinding light, like other infra-red heaters, so you can enjoy the experience. Energy is directed towards producing heat, rather than an annoying light.
Maximum heat performance – multiple applications
- The high temperature output of the Heatstrip Max is perfect for exposed outdoor sites, high ceilings and hard-to-heat indoor and outdoor applications. The dual element design allows for a very compact unit, and maximum efficiency. The Heatstrip Max will perform where other heaters fail.
Suitable for permanent outdoor mounting, no protection needed.
- For outdoor applications, the Heatstrip Max is suitable for both permanently exposed (eg. courtyards and patios) and undercover installations – it does not need to be fully protected from the elements.
High Strength element – virtually indestructible
- The unique metallic “incoloy” element is 14mm thick, meaning it is vandal proof and will not shatter like other glass quartz heating elements. Provides piece of mind in both commercial and domestic situations.
Commercial grade quality – 2 years full replacement warranty
- Constructed of extremely robust, commercial grade material, the Heatstrip Max is designed for long-life and durability in all conditions. It is fully supported by a 2 year replacement warranty under both residential and commercial conditions.
- Built from corrosion resistant alloy, it is suitable for use in most applications, including difficult corrosive environments such as coastal areas.
Multi-Purpose Mounting Options
- The Heatstrip Max is supplied with flexible mounting options. The standard bracket will allow both ceiling and wall mounting, at various angles, as well as suspension by chains/wires and metal rods. Optional twin mount and end-to-end brackets are also available.
DIY or hard-wired
- 2 models are available. The THX 2400 (2400W) is supplied with a lead and plug therefore ideal for a DIY installation.